Monday, May 16, 2011

Really playing the catch-up game...ugh!!


 I really hate the fact that I haven't been able to keep up with my blogging like I use to. Many of my readers have questioned where have I been? What happened to my old stories? When will my clothing store be ready? As you all know I have been battling health issues. So that's my reason for the catch up. My health is better then before. I thank all that has kept me in there prayers. Stress and worrying is never any good for the body. I have my stomach to remind me of that. As far as my old stories...I tend to critic myself alot so I deleted them all. SORRY... to answer your question in regards to the online store...yes it will be here soon. Please bare with me and continue to be patient. I'm doing everything to give you all the best clothing and accessories. It won't be long...I PROMISE.
  I have been doing a lot of researching lately. Just doing my best to give you all what you ask of me. That's basically STANDOUT.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete