Monday, May 16, 2011

Vintage treasure...






New Orleans is filled with so much excitement,partying and lots of amazing people with great taste in fashion. I had a mini photo shoot in City Park while visiting. I must say although it was very hot...Knowing I had the best vintage pieces on for the shoot was cool enough for me. I also have hard time trusting stylist with my hair and makeup. But....I must say that she did an awesome job cutting my hair and makeup...I almost had a nice pair of heels out the whole hair and makeup session...lol I was told my feet were to little. Size 7 1/2 -8 are normal for most women.Here you will see my vintage blouse and my beautiful haircut that I loved so much.Pairing it with dark denim and nude pumps. Accessorized with jade and coral bracelets and Indian jewelry. My look was voted for best vintage piece for Spring 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Adore your blouse dear!! <3 ...thanks for your comments on CHCISIMO ---

    Kisses
    www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete