Monday, January 17, 2011

Antique and Consignment Shoppes...my love for timeless pieces.


Above are a few pieces that I have purchased from antique markets and second hand consignment shoppes. The Louie clutch (real LV) and the The French Connection vest and the yellow stoned ring are a few finds. Usually when I shop for jewelry or handbags I go to antique markets.  The brown blazer was a gift from my mom. She had it made for her when she was my age knowing how much I loved her style ad fashion sense. he day I moved this was one of the many pieces that she has given me. I know that it is vintage tailored and there's no other like it. I adore and am very passionate with my love for antiques. I'm sure that u will too...look around,ask mom or your aunties where the closest ones may be. I promise u will love it...Since the age of fifteen while shopping with my grandmother and mother I have been hooked ever since.
I dedicate this blog to Mrs. Theresa Javier and Mrs.Mary Broussard

No comments:

Post a Comment