Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy Tiuesday...with brown and indigo.


Today was a beautiful although it was freezing out I settled on this look. I love this dress so much that I
decided to wear it as a top. The dress is by Snap,vest is by H&M,scarf is by INC of Macy's, skinny jeans are Forever21, Socks are from World Winds Boutique and boots are by Bisou Bisou. I love how the different browns and indigo (blues) blend in so well. I had so much to do today...medical,work and fashion wise. I was offered to attend and walk in the Bridal &Prom Expo this coming Sunday. Getting everything together for the celebration in March. On top of that I'm still feeling a bit under weather. But I'm making it...I refuse to quit and let the devil win. Well good night to all my fashion addicts...look forward to chatting with u tomorrow. Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment